If you want to ask a question or contribute to this forum, please contact us »
You are welcome to send any question about any cochlear implant system and its use in education or to contribute your own experience and ideas.
The Ear Foundation reserves the right to decide which questions or comments are posted on the site. Any advice is given in good faith after collaboration with professionals and experts but The Ear Foundation accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.
Follow the link to The United Kingdom Bionic Ear Association (BEA/UK) There you will find how to join a support network of cochlear implant recipients, families, and volunteers, all from the UK, who can support you throughout your hearing journey and assist you in navigating the process of choosing and living with cochlear implants.
- Ask your questions
- Read our recipient stories
- Find a mentor
For more information on the BEA and how to connect with cochlear implant recipients and families please email:
Check out our online community, and participate in the BEA UK community
- Making decisons about having a cochlear implant?
March 20, 2017 10:04
- Music with a cochlear implant online resources from Southampton implant programme
March 8, 2017 14:13
- Need help with music and my cochlear implant
March 8, 2017 13:47
- New children's book with deaf heroine
February 16, 2017 12:56
- "Before their first words website" about babies and toddlers
January 26, 2017 22:45
- Apps for Deaf People
January 4, 2017 12:06
- Information on Sensory Processing Disorder and hearing loss
December 20, 2016 14:48
- Choosing toys to support development
December 13, 2016 10:35
December 6, 2016 15:17
- Where can I find the Early Listening Function Tool?
December 6, 2016 14:44